Lighting of oil-and-gas fields
Oil and gas producing companies in the oil and gas industries and conventional industrial enterprises differ in many aspects:
- oil fields are often located in remote areas, where the delivery of equipment is hindered;
- installing of electric mains involves considerable financial expenses, which substantially raises the average cost of electricity;
- unstable power supply results in frequent disruptions in the operation of lighting systems;
- equipment is used in severe weather conditions, at low temperatures;
- oil and gas production is carried out in areas where the risk of explosion and fire is high;
AtomSvet® LED luminaries are designed with due consideration of aggressive environmental conditions and have the following advantages:
- high energy-efficiency;
- stable operation at low temperatures (up to -60 °)
- durability (power sources and LEDs can function at least 50,000 hours)
- has IP67 ingress protection class against humidity and dust;
- luminaries are available in explosion-proof version and can also be operated in explosion hazard zones 1 and 2 (explosion proof marking Exmb d IIBT5Gb / 1 Exmb e IIBT5Gb / 1 Exmb d IIBT4Gb / 1 Exmb e IIBT4Gb);
- operability when connected to unstable electrical mains.
AtomSvet® LED luminaries for lighting of oil-and-gas fields
AtomSvet produces LED luminaries, which can be used:
- for lighting of oil-and-gas fields;
- organization of lighting systems for housing settlements;
- lighting of technological and power supply units;
- lighting of warehouse and transport complexes.
All the abovementioned objects have their own specific features, so different types of luminaires should be utilized:
AtomSvet® Plant industrial LED luminaries
They are suitable for lighting of manufacturing workshops, warehouses, streets.
AtomSvet® Plant Ex и AtomSvet® Plant Ex LV explosion-proof LED luminaries are suitable for lighting of areas where the risk is high.
AtomSvet® Plant Ex LV low-voltage LED luminaries (supply voltage 12-24 V) are used in emergency lighting networks and at objects with high humidity level, where the voltage of 220 V is prohibited to use.
Implementation of LED lighting for oil-and-gas fields demands special knowledge and skills, otherwise costly equipment will not yield significant benefits. AtomSvet offers its customers the opportunity to order free calculation of a lighting project for oil-and-gas fields. Our experts will help you to choose LED luminaries with proper specifications and will carry out calculation of payback period of a project.
The advantages of AtomSvet® LED luminaries
|High costs of energy.||The application of LEDs can help to reduce up to 70% of energy as compared with traditional lighting fixtures. While using AtomSvet® LED luminaries, the load on delivery points is reduced and additional power is released.|
|High maintenance costs.||50,000 hours is the guaranteed service life of AtomSvet drivers and applied LEDs (Nichia, Semiconductor). Within this period electronic and luminaire components do not need to be replaced or repaired.|
|When connecting to unstable electrical mains, luminaries often break down.||Protection against pulse interferences up to 1,000 V and short circuits is achieved due to the usage of built-in AtomSvet power source that can function without faults even during connection to the unstable electrical mains.|
|Explosive objects need luminaries with additional protection.||The explosion-proof version of АtomSvet® Plant LED luminaries can be supplied, so they can be effectively applied in explosion hazard zones 1 and 2.|
|Extreme temperatures result in luminaries breakdown.||АtomSvet® luminaries can function even at extreme temperatures up to -60 °C and ideally suit for use in the Far North’s climatic conditions.|
|Vibrations have an adverse impact on luminaries.||Strong housing and polycarbonate glass can withstand vibrations, shocks and mechanical damages, so that АtomSvet® luminaries can function uninterruptedly during strong wind, snowstorm and during the high seismic activity.|
Realized projects of AtomSvet
Energy-efficient and reliable АtomSvet® LED luminaries are the optimal solution for lighting of oil-and-gas fields. The luminaires were used in many large-scale projects, such as:
- Zapsibgazprom- Gazificatsia, LLC (Tumen Region) - 208 street LED luminaries of 55 Watts were delivered to the archipelago in the Arctic Ocean, which is s a part of the polar regions of the Russian Federation.
- LUKOIL-Zapadnaya Sibir, LLC - 61 explosion-proof AtomSvet® LED luminaries of 31 Watts were used in organizing lighting system of the Oil and Gas Production Workshop in the business unit Langepasneftegaz.
- RN-Yuganskneftegaz, LLC (Nefteyugansk) - 152 industrial and 50 explosion-proof AtomSvet® LED luminaries were installed.
- YuNG-Service, LLC (Nefteyugansk) - more than 820 street AtomSvet® LED luminaries were delivered for lighting of subdivisions of NC Rosneft, OJSC .
Economic efficiency of AtomSvet® LED luminaries
Replacement of traditionalluminaires with AtomSvet® LED luminaries leads to the material economic benefits. Usually, since the implementation of LED lighting system, the investments are paid-back in 2-3 of usage of LED luminaries.
AtomSvet offers a unique opportunity to order free calculation of a lighting project for oil and gas field. Our experts will help you to choose LED luminaries with optimal technical characteristics, will calculate payback period and cost-effectiveness of the project.